понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

brunet bn




My first motorcycle, the one I bought at Christmas, the used one I got to re-learn riding on.� I put an ad on Craigslist at about midnight last night and by 1am I had a sight unseen offer on it, by noon today it was gone.� Iapos;ll miss it, itapos;s like some rite of passage happened on it.�

On the other hand the new bike already has 500 miles on it, Iapos;m enjoying the hell out of it.� Iapos;m riding it everywhere.� Itapos;s getting some better than 50mpg, and Iapos;m not even driving anything close to conservatively.� It handles better than the one that got wrecked, which makes no sense since they were the same bike, just not the same� year.� Iapos;m not arguing.

Maybe like Garpapos;s house and the plane, Iapos;m pre-disastered.� No more mini vans, ever.� The property portion of the insurance claim is pretty much taken care of.� The personal injury claim may take a year or more, or two weeks, depending on how they want to settle and whether I�have to bring the attorney into it formally.� My meeting with him on Friday went well.� Weapos;ll see.

On a totally different subject, two weeks ago marked the one year since I�lost Turbo.� I still miss him terribly, but thankfully the raw emotions are long past.
�������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������
brunet bn, brunet busty tgp, brunet construction jean, brunet deborah.



Комментариев нет: