вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

does slavery still exist




I had a dream and it must have lasted for hours. I dreamed I was dying. I had some weird, rare desiese in my brain that was somehow connected to my teeth. It started off in a doctors office where he told me I was going to die... And I was like... Hmm ok, then he told me how long I had left, about a week or two. So it was really sudden... I remember thinking I felt fine, the rest of the dream was pretty emo. After looking it up online I read that it had to do with my teeth, and the only cure would be to get my teeth taken out so I thought hmm its not so bad theres a way to cure it. I called the doctor up and he said the reason he didnt tell me about the operation was because it cost $24,000 and since I didnt have insurance I wouldnt be able to afford it.

So I go to my parents and tell them I dont have to die, theres a way I can live itll just cost $24,000 maybe I could get a loan or something, and my mom tried to talk me out of it, saying it was way to much money. She was vacuuming at the time, didnt seem to really care. So then I started calling up random banks and trying to get a loan, but since I didnt make enough, they wouldnt give me that much money. So I gave up on that and pretty much figured I was going to die, lied in my bed for awhile... Surprisingly though I was supposedly dying, not one of my friends or family called. Or was there to spend any time with me.

Then I had to idea that since all the operation would have involved would be knocking out all my teeth I could just do that myself, since it was the only way. So I got a hammer and right before I knocked out the first tooth I woke up.
does slavery still exist, does slavery exist today, does slavery exist, does skin cancer itch.



Комментариев нет: