вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bulletin myspace question




Hey guys

Wazzup

Have you ever been complimented? Like someone said that you are handsome and beautiful? And your first reaction is..." Asus, ikaw naman, hindi kaya...mukha nga akong paniki e" (or whatever antonyms you might consider).

Is there anything wrong with me, for whenever someone compliments me that I look peculiarly handsome at a certain part of the day, I absorb it will all my heart and bite back by saying "Syempre".

Hate me, curse me, loathe me, but I have a new proverbial or maybe a philosophical mindset that humans are in constant denial of truth/compliment for the sake of sociologically, pre-conceived humility. Thus, to promote the theory of anti-matter, man must embrace his/her totality, in all itapos;s pureness and deformity, ugliness and beauty.

In my case, I may be suffering from narcissism (fuck I dunno how to spell it) or I am just too much self-absorbed that I had exceeded the definition of vanity.

Donapos;t misunderstand me, I am not reiterating this experience for the sake of you noticing my newfound glorification of my totality, I am just saying that whenever complimented you, donapos;t deny it, embrace it. For one, denial is diminishing, while acceptance is enriching.

Moreover, I do not want you think that I am in the irrational state of mind by blurbing out these snippets of random thoughts, I just want to exercise my brain due to the fear that my medulla oblongata is corroding.

I may take a dose of reading later and indulge myself in daydreaming that I am in an Ivy League School.

Remember, you have to accept, not to deny.

focus forums, bulletin myspace question, bulletin myspace question survey, bulletin myspace questionnaire, bulletin myspace quiz.



Комментариев нет: