четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cleveland business broker




Do you ever have a moment in your life when you feel utterly useless? not to elaborate too much, but i just canapos;t jumpstart myself to get things done. And I know that when the end of the semester comes along, Iapos;m going to have so much to do and it will all be my fault. I always seem to pull it out and I donapos;t think this will be any different. However, I donapos;t want to have to pull out 3 huge things at the end of the semester, especially with europe looming overhead. Tomorrow, I will do something - anything.

the election is slowly killing me. I just want it all to be over and for us to all know who is president. All this speculation is useless because none of it matters in the end. The debate was worth watching, particularly the parts about the smearing of each other. John mccain is scary and creepy and looks like heapos;s going to lose his shit at any time. My brain needs a break and a book needs to turn into a distraction. And I REALLY need to watch born on the 4th of july for my independent study. Itapos;s been put off far too long, but at 2.5 hours, it will have to be put off until tomorrow I suppose.

The two glasses of cheap red wine I drank tonight are already giving me a headache.

Charleston next week? We shall see :)

euro currency symbols, cleveland business broker, cleveland business brokers, cleveland business centre, cleveland business consultant.



Комментариев нет: