суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evolution lancer 8




I shouldnapos;t have to hear that. I hope I never do again.

Today was the memorial service for my grandmotherapos;s second husband, Rich. We were never close to him. He apparently didnapos;t get along well with my father nor my uncle and I never knew much about him.

But apparently he was in the Marines. So they had a three round salute that I wasnapos;t expecting so I jumped 10 ft outta my seat when the first shot went off XD; But then the bugle started... And I didnapos;t expect to feel much of anything at this service since I knew so little of the guy but the sound of that bugle just got to me. I never expected to hear it and I pray I never have to again.

Grandmaapos;s sister brought some photo albums that were fun to flip through. There were some old photos of my father and his brother as kids of course and even a few that had mom in them as well from when she and dad were dating. There were also photos from Grandma Dotapos;s property before she actually lived on it and old photos of the Galleriaapos;s ice rink, and even some photos of Astroworld from the 60apos;s or 70apos;s... I love old photos. I love photos period. I canapos;t wait to share mine in the future with my kids. <3

delfines free photo, evolution lancer 8, evolution lancer, evolution lancelot link revolution, evolution lamarcks theory.



Комментариев нет: