понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

engine forum rebuild volkswagen




Today is a sickly day for me and papa...papaapos;s illness is what I called as Overdose by Quality not Quantity..lol his body is just too weak to undergo the dissemination of one tiny flu pill while my flu and carbon pills fail me as the medication is not working well on me. I guess we are the exact opposites...hee

Went back home straight after work while papa went dinner with uncle george. I felt terrible in my stomach, it is as though thousands and millions of worms are wriggling in my poor stomach, trying to get free or rather get out....they finally did, that was when I had numerous diarrhea. The feeling of wanting to vomit and not vomiting creates an ironical touch in my weak body.

Plus, mosquitoes are a pain, not forgetting that I have sweet blood veins. They fought against my arms and legs mercilessly, perhaps I shld be more understanding as their lives depend solely on my blood...but the itch and pain overcome me as I begun to scratch the parts, leaving trails of red patches and scars behind the "crime scene".

Well, I hope tonight I dun have to wake up, in the middle of the nite, playing childhood hide and seek with the cockroach, I name it Roachie I want my beauty slp

God, pls flush away my endless diarrhea and watertapping flu ARGH

felidia ny restaurant, engine forum rebuild volkswagen, engine forum repair small, engine forum script search, engine forum search.



Комментариев нет: